Alright getting back into the swing of blogging, I thought it'd be easier than this, I thought I'd just sit down and write about whatever but I can't think of anything right now. So I'm just writing what comes into my head to get back to blogging so this might be random, I guarantee it'll be random, but I hope it's entertaining to read. And nothing. Wow good times. Good times, I wonder where I first heard that phrase because I use it all of the time, I have random quirks like that, I also day Ah-ha-ha for no reason sometimes. Odd. Heres to those who don't know quite what my name means, Hitch-Hiker of the Mind is my personal philosophy, because I see myself and others as hitch-hikers on the minds highway, we hitch rides on peoples thought trains or cars by listening to what they have to say and understanding their perspective, I then take the things I agree with and incorporate them with my own. It's a philosophy that builds on what I know and what's in my head and heart and then the things that I haven't thought of, and what's important to others, then builds them into one philosophy. So what are some of your philosophies? Wait yes that means you should leave a comment. I was thinking of connections today, the connections between people and between people and inanimate object or between people and any living thing. I've noticed that one thing that every person need and makes subconciosly is a connection to something, a good example is Cast Away and the beachball. We then draw something from these connections, be it confidence from a friend or comfort from a luck charm, and we also feed into these things we are connected to making the connection stronger and the energy more readily avalible. An example is a relationship between guy and gal, at first they have the connection of knowing each other, then an attraction, then friendship, then girlfriend boyfriend, then marriage, then kids. But one MAJOR drawback from these connections, since we don't make them conciously, we sometimes don't put in the effort to maintain them or strengthen them, we let them just sit and wither, or maybe we do put in the energy but it's all drawn from us and nothing is fed back. Something to think about, what are your connections? Hmm that was random. I sometimes wonder if random is actually a subconcious sequence that is a question in the back of our minds we are trying to answer and we tap into this other thought stream for a second and it then presents only that one peice of that overall thoughtline. Well that's good for now.
Hitch-Hiker of the Mind
Hitch-Hiker of the Mind

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home