Well everything was awesome till I got home, I had a great day off, I got up early and got new tires then got a christmas tree and hung lights, some family bonding time, it was good. Then I went and watched some movies and played some hella crazy dodgeball, ate at denny's and came home at about 4:00, good times, then I get home and I suddenly hit this dark mood that makes me feel all alone and dark and shit, I don't like it, its not me, it's just this hateful person that ruins everything I build and confuses my friends. I'm also pretty sure that something is very wrong with my chest, it really hurt when it got frozen, that has never happened to me before, so I am going to the doc for some chest X-rays, I can't even go to sleep after all that, what the hell. So I am probably going to be awake till I get home tommorow, great.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home