Sunday, December 04, 2005


My sacrcasm you didn't even see
to think you were so close to me
you even broke my heart in the past
and now don't care, your heart's lot is cast
I thought I was dying cold and alone
but who would have thought or known
that you would miss this mood I'm in
fallin in darkness covered in sin
my moods so dark my eyes unlit
as I cough out all this cold black shit
you watched me dying from far away
where I had pushed you and you stay
never knew what I had let passed by
never knew what it was like to try
to try so hard to stop caring for you
because you tried heart shined so true
how long I could go on about what I don't deserve
and what I dish out and what I've been served
Just dark in my mind and world around
to this state of being I'm bound
all for the reasons I know not why
I cannot say what or ever cry
because harm will only come in the end
for I cannot see past the rivers bend
so I keep it all on the inside to contain
so no one else feels the pain
I'm moving on to a parting of ways not to be prevented
for all my feelings cannot stay tented
why am I writing this I may never know the reason
but now I move to a different season
a different time of year for so much
and I cannot have this past one's crutch
I find someone may really care for me
or is it just a fantasy?

Hitch-Hiker of the Mind
All these reasons with some ryme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home