Sunday, December 04, 2005

Wow I'm going on 38 hours without sleep and I really don't feel to bad, I guess I'm starting to really adapt to not sleeping. My muscles however are objecting greatly to the excess amount of activity, a.k.a 1am DODGEBALL!!! I figured out somethng today, well re-iterated in my mind anyway, I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to certain things, I don't know anything about the world of love, or emotion, I've always been a mind guy, I get lost in thought and that's alright with me. Looks like I'm still on random, oh well. Today I went through all these cycles of being tired, first was I can't beleive I'm here, next came just wierd, then hyper and nonsensical, after that kinda depressed, and now it's like it never happened. You can watch anyone who doesn't sleep and you'll see them in one of these stages. You know something, sybolism is almost always lost upon people, unless it directly invloves you, the sybolism is lost. But if you look for symbolism, you see it were it was unintended, odd.

Hitch-Hiker of the Mind

2 Comments:

Blogger Spyder said...

OK I made one more "Longest weekend of my life" post. that should put you to sleep. lol

9:28 PM  
Blogger Spyder said...

ok i didnt have a place to say this. so i have to say it here.
"DUDE!!! you brother is going to Hawaii,isnt he?" FUCKER!!!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home