Rule number 26 of life - Control is an illusion
That's so true in so many ways, we can't even control what makes us think or what inspires us, we can't control who we are, we can't control our own bodies sometimes, the only control we have is the control that we've fabricated the illusion of like government. If this is true then who is to blame? I say always blame the cause of the effect. If applied to the butterfly effect we should kill all the butterflies. But that's why you should be careful when mixing theories kids, pretty soon nothing exists but while not existing effects everything else. Thinking always makes me feel like I know absolutely nothing, maybe that's why I like, it reminds me of what I really know. Lack of focus could be called multi-tasking from another perspective. Sleep is for more than the purpose of physical needs, it's also where the inhabitions of out normal minds are taken off and our minds are truly free to roam. Randomness taking over again.
Hitch-Hiker of the Mind
That's so true in so many ways, we can't even control what makes us think or what inspires us, we can't control who we are, we can't control our own bodies sometimes, the only control we have is the control that we've fabricated the illusion of like government. If this is true then who is to blame? I say always blame the cause of the effect. If applied to the butterfly effect we should kill all the butterflies. But that's why you should be careful when mixing theories kids, pretty soon nothing exists but while not existing effects everything else. Thinking always makes me feel like I know absolutely nothing, maybe that's why I like, it reminds me of what I really know. Lack of focus could be called multi-tasking from another perspective. Sleep is for more than the purpose of physical needs, it's also where the inhabitions of out normal minds are taken off and our minds are truly free to roam. Randomness taking over again.
Hitch-Hiker of the Mind

1 Comments:
lol I'll get to them some other time =D
Post a Comment
<< Home