Tuesday, December 06, 2005

That's life they always say, but why does it always have to be my life and why do I have to keep seeing it coming? I really am not a pessimist either. But one thing I know is people, I know people too well almost all the time, I somehow know what there going to do even before they know. I dunno. Grrrrrrr. Yeah and I wonder why my heart died so long ago.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hitch-Hiker of the Mind said...

it's not your fault, never apologize for how you feel

10:33 PM  
Blogger Hitch-Hiker of the Mind said...

DON'T!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Hitch-Hiker of the Mind said...

lol thanks

11:16 PM  
Blogger Spyder said...

not to interupt. get enough readers together Ty. and i'll tell the story of the "Cherry Pit" dont think i ever mention that one before. but it invovles that girl in colorado.
:P

11:43 PM  
Blogger Hitch-Hiker of the Mind said...

Muhalla! Write it quickly I want to read that.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home