Monday, December 26, 2005

Today was hella crazy, to start I worked 10 and a half hours, 9:30-8:00, and I was on floor on the craziest day of the year and going full bore to stay on time, I managed to get a head ache, which I still have, chest pains, those went away, and I uppercutted myself with a broom, not as hard as it sounds, btw Amber thanks for the Monster you are the greatest it kept me going those last two hours, seriously your freakin awesome, hella awesome one might say. Anyway now I'm home and totally relaxing, I've got an eye appointment at two tommorow, prolly gonna get some new glasses, I lost the old ones. Oh and death to Benny for scheduleing me 4 out of 5 Tuesdays I was supposed to have off. Anyway on to the brighter side, I set up my digital so I might have some new photos up soon. =D I didn't stress all day even though we felll behind sometimes, it was one of those manic days you kind of enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home