I can't seem to think of anything to post today, but I need a distraction so here I am, any ideas?
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Previous Posts
- Rule number 26 of life - Control is an illusionTha...
- So on the subject of dogs, they are the almost per...
- Just suddenly want to write, about nothing and som...
- Wow I wish I could make money from doing this caus...
- That's life they always say, but why does it alway...
- So who keeps deleting their comments??? Who is it ...
- well I have made an ass out of myself today.A HUGE...
- Wow I'm going on 38 hours without sleep and I real...
- My sacrcasm you didn't even seeto think you were s...
- Well everything was awesome till I got home, I ha...

1 Comments:
no dont talk of love. talk about......... well hell, follow the Angry Girl's advice.
Post a Comment
<< Home