Sunday, December 11, 2005

Alrighty folk you've asked for one topic that I really suck at but here goes, I have no idea what love is, I mean people say they love me but no-one has ever been in love with me. But here is love how I see it love is this enigma that every person defines for themselves then has changed with every person that they fall for, it changes like everthing in life, but at it's core it's really being happy with someone who's happy with you, it's a strong connection that is never quite broken though sometimes it severly weakened. Love is wanting to be around someone even if your angry or hurt by them. Also I think love should just leave me alone cause that's how I've lived till now, that's probably how I'll die.

7 Comments:

Blogger Hitch-Hiker of the Mind said...

lol at this point i really don't care =D

2:31 AM  
Blogger Spyder said...

OMG.and WTH. Man you really need to lighten up. FYI wanting to be around some one even if they hurt and or make you angry is the complete opposite of love, thats just called self-abuse. some people live for that shit, you didnt strike me as one of those people, but i have been wrong before.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Spyder said...

just reliezed that might have sounded a tad harsh. i have a question tho, why is it so important?

7:36 AM  
Blogger Hitch-Hiker of the Mind said...

lmao
It's not important, I've never done anything close to that but that's what I've seen. I'm kinda running on a subject I know nothing about.
lmao seriosly

8:25 AM  
Blogger Mz. Inviz said...

oh bull shit no-one's been in love with you!

That's why you think you'll die without it because you don't take the time to see what's in front of you. It's there, whether you want to acknowledge it or not

sheeze that sounded harsh... err sorry.. didn't mean for it too...

8:45 PM  
Blogger Hitch-Hiker of the Mind said...

lol people this was just a theory on love, the first part was to cover my ass if I was wrong lol your all crazy!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Spyder said...

blah blah "covering ones ass" thats lame lol. just write brother and stick to it. heh

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home