I realized the other day that I must be a confusing individual, especially if you read my blog, I mean I throw out all these emotions but I never seem to tell the reasons why, I never talk about me usually because I like to listen, another thing I realized is that I expect way to much from almost everyone, I half expect people to be psychic to read my thoughts because I don’t change emotion on the outside a lot, but right now I have a lot of inner turmoil because I’m trying to find out what path will be the best one to choose, which will lead to happiness even though they’ll all lead to the same place in the end I want the path that has the best scenery and I want to appreciate the good things in life and learn from the bad but sometimes I get lost in my own drama, like we all can do, and I forget these things I’m searching for and I feel lost and alone. It’s something that’s to easy to do, all the dying people and the starving countries are sometimes to far away to put our own problems into perspective. Perspective is something we should never set in our minds, we should never set it as, this is the way I see things, because there is so many more perspectives we cannot possibly comprehend we cannot possible count ours as the best. Friendships become too comfortable and we forget that there are other people in the world, and usually more good than bad, but instead of meeting new people and learning from them we confine ourselves to one set amount of people. I’m getting side tracked, another thing I do far too easily, it always seems like I have something to say about everything sometimes. I’d like to see all of you more often than I get to, I would like to re-establish the Friday get togethers, the ones where we’d all just hang out and do what ever we do. But I don’t have any money to get this started and most of you are to busy, I know I am! But I think at the least we should have one monthly. A time to hang out, watch movies, find out what’s happening in other peoples lives, and to re-connect with one another. It will also help us with the perspective thing, once you are trying to help someone with their problems you see the sides of your own that you usually miss, trust me I know. I guess the whole point of this is that I wanted to explain more of my last blog and throw out the idea of the monthly thing.
P.S. Does anyone read the poems? Do you like them? Feedback people feedback!!
P.P.S. No really what do you think I’m going to write one out in a song for my Composition class!
P.P.P.S. Ok since you actually read the P.P.P.S. remember the best time you’ve ever had.
P.P.P.P.S. Insanity creates UNITY!!!
P.P.P.P.P.S. You can’t spell insanity without Ty XD
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I could make as many of these as I wanted to.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Gwahahahahahahahahaha that’s right another P for U!
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Ok I think I’m done.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. HAHAHAHAH FOOLED YOU!!!
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Ok goodbye, goodnight, good whatever time of day you’re reading this. I’m finally done. I’m gone. Sleep well, eat well and rediscover what is best in life.
P.S. Does anyone read the poems? Do you like them? Feedback people feedback!!
P.P.S. No really what do you think I’m going to write one out in a song for my Composition class!
P.P.P.S. Ok since you actually read the P.P.P.S. remember the best time you’ve ever had.
P.P.P.P.S. Insanity creates UNITY!!!
P.P.P.P.P.S. You can’t spell insanity without Ty XD
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I could make as many of these as I wanted to.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Gwahahahahahahahahaha that’s right another P for U!
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Ok I think I’m done.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. HAHAHAHAH FOOLED YOU!!!
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Ok goodbye, goodnight, good whatever time of day you’re reading this. I’m finally done. I’m gone. Sleep well, eat well and rediscover what is best in life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home